Oh who am I fooling? I love to talk about myself! I'd have probably done it anyhow...
there are five rules:
1. post these rules.
2. post a picture of yourself and 10 random things about yourself that people may not know.
3. answer the questions set from the original post.
4. create 10 new questions and tag people to answer them
5. go to their facebook page or their twitter and let them know you've tagged them.
10 random things about me:
- I was one of a twin. No, really. My twin died shortly before we were born. No, I did not kill her...or absorb her...
- When I was in 5th grade I had a crush on this nerdy looking guy who sat in front of this dorky looking guy in my reading class. I later dated the nerdy looking guy, but I married the dorky looking guy.
- I will try just about anything once, as long as I don't think it will hurt my health (like drugs).
- I don't drink, or swear...okay I swear, but I don't rat my hair and i probably would get ill from one cigarette. I'm not anti-alcohol I'm just a) too cheap to pay for booze and b) too cheap to spend calories on booze and c) don't really need booze to make me act like an idiot.
- I let my dog eat off my fork. Yeah, I know where that tongue has been, and yet I do it anyhow.
- I alternately think I am the smartest person in the room and the dumbest person in the room.
- I am motivated by ordinary people who do extraordinary things. I secretly want to be one of those people.
- I used to be a complete couch potato and weigh over 100 more than I do now. I can still pull a mean potato moment, but I hate being sedentary for very long.
- I really do want to run 100 mile race. No. Really. I want to see how far I can go just because. When I started exercising and realized that I had control over my body (I think when you're fat, you don't feel that way), it was like having a new toy (get your mind out of the gutter) and all I wanted to do was take it out, play with it (I said get your mind OUT of the gutter) and see how far I could push it.
- I like watching TV. I like reading trashy books. I like stupid silly movies. I don't care. HA!
1. what is the most important quality that you look for in a friend?
Honesty and a sense of adventure
2. what is one thing you regret-big or small?
Probably not spending more time with my Dad, Don, before he died.
3. can you stand up in a crowd and give a speech?
Yes. No problem.
4. coffee or tea? when was they first time you had it?
Both, but mainly coffee. I love good, strong, slap you in the face and call you Nancy, coffee.
5. your all time favorite movie and why?
A Fish Called Wanda because when Ken runs over the dog the look on his face is PRICELESS and it always makes me collapse into a fit of giggles!
6. if you had to choose between wearing a dress everyday or wearing heels everyday which would it be?
Wearing a dress. I hate heels.
7. favorite dessert?
Pie or crisp
8. whats in your purse right now?
Depends on which purse. One has my Kindle and a wallet and lipstick. A few business cards.
My other one has the little purse (see above), my MacBook Air, a Clear modem, girly stuff, phone charger, iPad, some Starbucks coupons, and change.
9. who was the last person you laughed with? what did you laugh about?
Just tonight we laughed at bootcamp. We were laughing about my inability to count to 20 while everyone is in a plank. I think I might have been the only one laughing...
10. when was the last time you were so excited you couldn't sleep? why were you excited?
I don't have a hard time sleeping when excited...nervous, yes. I didn't sleep when I was in the hospital because I was scared about what was happening. I had a really hard time sleeping the night before I got out because I was excited to go home.
Okay, ten more questions. You have to answer these.:
- If you could have any pet in the world, what would you have?
- If you could do it again and either have kids (if you don't) or not have kids (if you do), would you change things? Note: This does not mean you do not love your children.
- Do you believe in climate change?
- If you could change one thing about your PERSONALITY, what would it be?
- Where is your happy place?
- If you from 15 years ago could visit you now, what would surprise you from 15 years ago most. (If you are under 15, shut up. I hate you.)
- Where do you want to retire to?
- If you had to choose one uniform for every day, what would you choose?
- Okay I'm watching TV and they just showed an informercial. What informercial do you see that makes you seriously think, "I kinda want to buy that?"
- Green thumb or brown thumb?